The SROI Guide
The SROI Guide and related supplements (see below) sets out a step by step approach to completing an analysis of social return. Essentially SROI maps out the value of your work using a set of principles.
The SROI Guide documents are contained in the Publications section (or see below).
The current SROI Guide is the result of consultation with practitioners, members, academics and others with an interest social and environmental value and impact measurement.
The methodology is still being developed and the SROI Network supports a sub-committee for considering and approving developments to the methodology. These will result in the issue of supplements from time to time.
An updated version of the Guide will be prepared when the sub committee consider that the volume of supplements merits a new version.
If you are a member and you would like to be involved in this process please email firstname.lastname@example.org
SROI Guide (full documents)
SROI Guide (chapters)
- SROI Guide capital or loan financed projects
- SROI Guide Checklist
- SROI Guide Forewords & Contents
- SROI Guide Format for an SROI report
- SROI Guide How SROI relates to other approaches
- SROI Guide Impact Map for worked example
- SROI Guide Introduction
- SROI Guide Note on cost allocation
- SROI Guide Resources
- SROI Guide Sources of support and further information
- SROI Guide SROI Glossary
- SROI Guide Stage 1
- SROI Guide Stage 2
- SROI Guide Stage 3
- SROI Guide Stage 4
- SROI Guide Stage 5
- SROI Guide Stage 6
- SROI Guide The seven principles of SROI